Job Title: Automated QA
Whilst the last couple of years have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Main purpose of the job:
This is a hands-on role, using experience developing and maintaining Automated Tests for Services & UI, using appropriate tools such as Selenium.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Experience writing automated tests by using BDD framework with tools such as Cucumber & using any programming languages such as Python
• A good understanding of design principles and writing clean test code
• Experience in developing test solutions and testing software in Java / Python languages
• Experienced in working CI/CD pipeline environment
• A passion to improve processes, tool, methodologies & overall quality of the product
• A strong foundation in testing enterprise software systems
• Understanding of testing concepts, methodologies & processes
• Work closely with developers, product team & BAs to define & develop the best possible test solutions
• Ensuring defects are raised as per the defect management process by using tools such as Jira
Experience and Qualifications:
• The ability to work independently, mentor & collaborate with team members
• Experience in overall testing of 8 years or above.
• Experienced in API testing framework such as rest assured
• Experienced in CI tools (Jenkins, Gitlab Pipelines etc.) from testing configuration aspect
• Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Automated QA opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.