Job Title: BDM New Partner Sales
Whilst the last couple of years have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Main purpose of the job:
To grow TRUST PAYMENTS’ book of new referral partners, gateways, 3rd party platforms within emerging markets such as Forex, Crypto, Dating, Financial Services, etc. and be a dedicated point of contact for them. The BD Manager builds trusted relationships and acts as an interface between Partners, cross functional teams, and merchants. They hold the responsibility for the Lead Generation, Initial Contact, Introductions, Application and Onboarding Process of our clients. In addition, they will be required to cross sell existing products to drive additional revenue streams.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Generate a pipeline of new 3rd party gateways and payment orchestration platforms acting as exclusive referral partners to Trust Payments
• Primary Commercial contact point for new Business representing TRUST.
• Seek new business prospects proactively to sell a mix of financial products and services
• Contacting prospects and setting up meetings through multiple communication channels to maximise customer engagement
• Identify cross and up-sell opportunities, which can add value for customers and additional revenue for Trust Payments
• Negotiate commercial and contractual terms
• Ongoing maintenance of the CRM system for accurate reporting, forecasting and pipeline management
• Complete full sales cycle with referral partners and merchants, until ready to hand client to Account Management team
• Work with referral partners and continue to grow their portfolio of introduced merchants
• Travel to meetings with prospective clients and partners, and represent Trust Payments at trade events where required
• Generate and monitor reports on personal performance for onboarded Accounts
• Conduct ongoing market research
Experience and Qualifications:
• 3+ years of experience in Sales/Account Management
• Background in payment industry or similar related roles
• Sales quota attainment in the past 2 years
• Proven track record in generating new business
• Hunger for exceeding sales targets and success driven
• Able to perform independently and as part of a team
• Good ability to build relationships and network with both internal and external groups (banks, suppliers, third parties)
• Working knowledge of PSP, Acquiring and Gateway solutions
• Awareness of TRUST’s range of products
• Awareness of competitors products and solutions
• Understanding of Payment systems capabilities and features
• Team player with excellent inter-personal skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to always perform the role of a good ambassador for the organisation
• Being able to perform and be comfortable working in a dynamic and changing environment
• Strong self-starter and highly self-motivated
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting BDM New Partner Sales opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobmate.biz.