Job Title: NOC Analyst
Whilst the last couple of years have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Main purpose of the job:
The NOC Analyst is responsible for monitoring the availability and performance of Trust Payments systems and services, both internal and customer facing, on a 24/7 basis.
The role holder will assess and investigate any issues, co-ordinating with internal teams and 3rd parties to ensure they address them both directly and through escalation processes.
Given the 24/7 nature of this activity, shift work is expected.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Provide 24/7 monitoring services for a complex set of internal and 3rd party systems, processes, applications and connections
• Monitor the reachability of all connections within the network, initiating troubleshooting to address any failures
• Analyse process and system functions and failures to quickly isolate and define problems
• Communicate throughout any event, ensuring internal and external parties (including customers) are kept up to date
• Track usage and maintain a trend analysis of system load, usage, and responses, allowing for proactive identification of issues
• Perform diagnostic analyses of the application, network & related systems as and when required
• Provide on-site and remote technical services as necessary to ensure continuing monitoring
• Organise and prioritise their own workload, in line with business requirements
• Work with their line manager to provide necessary documentation & reporting on actions required/taken, including root cause analysis of issues
• Contribute to the management of disaster recovery processes, providing support within any incident as required and directed by the incident manager
• Comply with all legislation and codes of practice appropriate to the role
Experience and Qualifications:
• Previous experience within a NOC environment or similar, on AWS or equivalent platforms.
• Previous experience working and troubleshooting in a Linux/Unix environment.
• Demonstrable ability to problem solve both proactively and reactively.
• Ability to prioritise own workload.
• Background in technology and knowledge of the Payment Business Industry
• Understanding of Payment system capabilities and features
• Programming skills (macros & scripts)
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting NOC Analyst opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.