Job Title: Office Assistant US
Whilst the last couple of years have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Main purpose of the job:
• To be the ‘go to’ person in the office, delivering a proactive, superior service level – maintaining a ‘can do’ attitude at all times.
• Establish and maintain a welcoming and efficient process for New Starters joining the office’ and supporting line managers with a great induction.
• Ensure the office is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and runs smoothly.
• Answer reception calls, take messages, transfer, or assist where necessary.
• Liaise with building security on Security Passes and parking requests.
• Support and assist other Office Managers globally when necessary.
• Inform and update staff on regular social and charitable events.
• Assist/organise events in collaboration with the social committee for your staff.
• Support directors and staff in all as aspects of office admin.
• Responsibility for arranging staff lunches, distributing post, ordering stationery, keeping office supplies topped up, caring for plants.
• Assisting senior management with documentation/presentations for various weekly/monthly meetings
Duties and responsibilities:
• Manage the physical office space supporting teams with all office related issues. Keeping the space tidy and clean when necessary.
• Encourage teamwork and interest in keeping our space clean and tidy, from emptying the dishwasher to watering the plants.
• Assisting and supporting all teams when required.
• Ensure First Aid, Fire Marshall Courses, workstation assessments are up to date by keeping records in good order and liaising with other Office Managers on how to remain compliant.
• Communicating workplace safety precautions and Security to all staff.
• Assist in Health and Safety, Data Protection Compliance.
• Assist with corporate travel bookings for key people where necessary using external agent.
• Office supplies – Order stationery and kitchen supplies, keeping both fully stocked and other office needs on a regular basis.
• Assist and organise Office/Boardroom Meetings – Meeting & greeting guests, set up of rooms/arranging lunch and beverages when necessary.
• Liaise with subcontractors and maintenance providers when required.
• Organise regular staff events in the office and externally, working closely with the Social Committee
• Taking deliveries and organising post/couriers etc internally and externally.
• Answering reception calls and transfer to correct departments
• Continually trying to identify greater areas of efficiency and cost cutting.
• Additional Ad Hoc duties when required.
Experience and Qualifications:
• All our offices have their own individual culture and vibe, and we want someone who brings their own ideas on how to continuously improve the office layout, environment and culture
• Previous experience in a similar office based administration role.
• Must be extremely organised and have good attention to detail.
• Likes to be hands on and get involved with the practical tasks and keen to learn new skills.
• Enjoys and takes pride in the appearance of the office.
• Keen to develop and influence a positive working office culture.
• Excellent IT Skills, experience of using and managing websites using Share point would be an advantage.
• Demonstrates ability to work at pace and use initiative.
• Must have excellent people skills and be a strong team player.
• Able to work with a wide range of key stakeholders.
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Office Assistant US opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobmate.biz.