Job Title: Partner Account Manager
Whilst the last couple of years have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Main purpose of the job:
To manage partner relationships and serve as dedicated point of contact for individually assigned partners. The Partner Account Manager builds trusted relationships and acts as interface between the partner and Trust Payments. They hold the responsibility for maintaining and growing profitability of the assigned partners.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Acts as a liaison between Trust Payments and its channel partners whilst building credibility, brand value and trust
• Responsible for maintaining and managing long-term relationships with current and prospective partners
• Support key business metrics including client retention, revenue growth and profitability.
• Understanding partners’ businesses and aligning their needs to our solutions
• Create new revenue by generating business opportunities through leads, sales enquiries, and prospecting.
• Provide expertise on our payment processing, fraud management and payment security technologies and advise on features and functionality to help customers execute their strategies.
• Proactively engage new solutions for partners
• Work against a quarterly target with the aim to achieve 100%
Experience and Qualifications:
• Strong strategic sales and customer relationship management experience.
• Success in working in a fast-paced environment leveraging tools like Salesforce.com.
• Payment’s sales and/or related experience.
• Solid knowledge and understanding of merchant services platforms. A bonus would be knowledge of Ecommerce and Moto Payments.
• Experience working with indirect sales channels such as resellers and sales partners.
• Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) to address business issues and opportunities.
• Strong individual contributor focused on a results-based performance driven through relationship-based business.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to travel
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Partner Account Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobmate.biz.