Job Title: People Director
Whilst the last couple of years have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Main purpose of the job:
Trust Payments are looking for an engaging, supportive, and driven People leader to take us on the next phase of our development as a team. We are looking for an accomplished HR Director that can work closely with our Chief People Officer to manage our HR function and execute our exciting people strategies.
You should be someone who leads by example and prides themselves on establishing strong relationships with their team and other key stakeholders. At Trust Payments we have established an amazing team and people focused culture.
We need someone that can lead the People Team on this exciting journey and lead and manage an energetic team focused on automation of HR processes and developing a first-class people culture.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Working with the Chief People Officer to continue delivering the People Strategy that supports the drive of organizational objectives.
• Leading and managing key teams across the HR disciplines including Reward, HR Ops and Payroll and HRBP’s.
• Driving employee engagement including delivery of annual employee engagement survey.
• Analyzing company turnover and implement strategies to ensure retention of key talent across the entire global business.
• Full responsibility for weekly and monthly HR reporting
• Working with CPO and key stakeholders to drive Diversity and Inclusion strategy.
• Tracking the People department’s annual budget, working closely with Finance to manage people costs across the group.
• Supporting recruitment activity including carrying out senior and business critical interviews.
• Developing company wellbeing, health, and counselling policies.
• Overseeing employee life cycle activities and ensure administration is of high quality and timely.
• Administering the payrolls in all locations and where possible, automating the process to ensure efficient and smooth processing.
• Management of the HRIS system
• Managing our cultural initiatives and creation of the regular programme of events across the company covering important topics such as wellbeing, mindfulness, mental health, financial wellbeing, diversity, and inclusion etc.
• Act as the face of HR and deputize for the CPO on all things HR related whilst take a lead of EXCO related tasks.
Experience and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have previous experience working as a Head of People/HR or HR Director role in a fast-paced environment for a similar payments, fintech or technology business.
You will have demonstrable background running a HR department from a management, operational and commercial perspective. You will have excellent organisational, communication and time management skills. You will be pragmatic and people focused in your approach and will have a superb understanding of the complexities of working in the HR field.
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting People Director opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.