Job Title: Sales Support Executive
Whilst the last couple of years have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments recently received a ‘Best Companies’ 2* accreditation from TM Group, which recognises exemplary levels of workplace engagement, leadership and wellbeing within the company. Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Main purpose of the job:
The Sales Support team are a crucial part of the sales and onboarding journey, supporting the Commercial Teams, Partnership Teams and Account Management Teams with support surrounding the sales cycle of the merchant. Sales Support are a disciplined, highly trained department with skillset to support and own onboarding, pre-underwriting, go live and general sales support enquiries.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Be a competent user of Microsoft Office Applications – Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint being the core.
• Strive to maintain SLA and process new applications arriving into the CRM platform, requiring initial assessments and onboarding/quality assurance checks for Underwriting.
• Attention to detail is a key skill when assessing documents against the Merchant Acceptance Policies
• Manage and maintain the applications and relay any requests from the Underwriters to Partners/Merchants professionally and clearly with a high level of confidence and competence after training.
• Update Underwriters with additional information from Partners/Merchants and act as a proficient communicator to rapidly support the turnaround.
• Regularly check CRM Platform queues and ensure that Sales/Partners/Account Managers are actively contacting Partner/Merchants to ensure applications go live quickly.
• Suggest process improvements and identify areas of improvement to be part of a team that thrives on adaptability and enhanced functionality.
• Attend weekly pipeline and underwriting company calls, providing updates and feedback to support the onboarding.
• Work alongside internal departments to maintain and update the Boarding/Billing process when required and other tasks requiring a collaborative approach.
• To take responsibility of assigned action ticket request within SLA, always using internal ticketing platform (Zendesk) professionally and clearly.
• Build and maintain excellent internal and external relationships representing the Trust Payments brand.
• Process Requests for Change forms (RFCs) on behalf of Merchants/Partners within SLA and follow up to ensure the result is achieved.
• Provide regular reports to management, outlining achievements and sharing feedback.
• Attend regular meetings with Support team and discuss activities, priorities, training needs and raise any issues to resolve.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Must be prepared for some ad hoc travel between Trust Payments locations.
• A self-starter dedicated and driven personality with experience in a professional office environment previously.
• Payments experience, not essential but preferred.
• Willingness to learn and engage to meet objectives.
• High levels of focus and attention to detail.
• Superior levels of both written and verbal communication
• Must be a team player.
• Experience of Zendesk and CRMs, not essential but preferred.
• Good Proficiency in written and spoken English (other languages considered an asset)
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Sales Support Executive opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now