Job Title: Salesforce Business Analyst
Whilst the last couple of years have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Main purpose of the job:
The primary role of the Salesforce Business Analyst is to act as a bridge between business stakeholders and the Salesforce Team, working to improve business processes and support the efficient use of Salesforce.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Elicit, analyse and document business requirements.
• Working alongside technical resources, design and document data-driven solutions and data flows to meet agreed business requirements.
• Be a key point of contact between business, project, and technical stakeholders, bringing together the business and technical elements of change to attain the best possible results.
• Analyse data from all the sources available and suggest improvements to processes based on these insights.
• Build and maintain Salesforce applications and customisations.
• Assist with software testing to ensure solutions meet required standards.
Experience and Qualifications:
• 3+ years business analyst experience.
• 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com setup and configuration.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to organise meetings and prepare clear documentation.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to negotiate with multiple businesses and stakeholders.
• Attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
• Comfortable with multi-tasking and working as part of a global team, as well as working independently and taking direct ownership of tasks.
• Be adaptive to ambiguity and willing to change in a rapid and highly dynamic company within payments.
• Acquired practical knowledge in agile methodology.
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external stakeholders.
• Capable of flourishing in a fast-paced environment and able to work multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience of people leadership and coaching.
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Salesforce Business Analyst opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now