Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Whilst the last couple of years have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Main purpose of the job:
Responsible for directly managing a portfolio of the company’s top revenue generating clients. The candidate would hold the responsibility for maintaining and growing revenue of these assigned key accounts. Primary focus is gaining a more in-depth understanding of client’s business goals and create strategies to tie these goals into the Trust product suite. This is a challenging and varied role that will require commercial and business acumen in order to be successful.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Primary job is to be the main point of contact for these key accounts, to fully understand a commercial client roadmap and help client achieve their goals through Trust solutions.
• Build and maintain strategic account plans to improve value driven relationships that will result in long term development and retention, maximising revenue potential.
• Develop proposals to propose Cross Sell opportunities within the account portfolio.
• Lead the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition to new and existing customers.
• Conduct Account quarterly business reviews to report on back on success of market penetration.
• Ensure tracking of performance of these keys accounts portfolio to meet quarterly volume, revenue and cross sell targets.
• Internal cross functional engagement with Product/Compliance/Risk teams to resolve client queries and implement upselling opportunities.
• Act as the lead contributor within Trust Payments, advising and mentoring junior members of the team.
• Provide training and support to clients and internal teams on the primary technology.
• Provide business with customer feedback in order to help identify potential new features or products to help us be a market leader.
• Attend relevant company marketing or industry events that would strengthen the relationship of the client to grow the account.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Experience managing clients with annual transaction Volume of £5M +
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Strong knowledge of Payments market
• Proven track record of ability to meet and surpass sales, cross-sell and upsell targets
• Team player, excellent inter-personal skills
• Awareness of Trust Payments range of products
• Understanding of Payment systems capabilities and features
• Computer literacy, Salesforce a plus
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Senior Account Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.