Job Title: Zendesk Administrator
Whilst the last couple of years have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments recently received a ‘Best Companies’ 2* accreditation from TM Group, which recognises exemplary levels of workplace engagement, leadership and wellbeing within the company. Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Main purpose of the job:
You will assist in the configuration, management, and support of the Zendesk platform.
As well as day-to-day tasks such as user account management, ticket monitoring, and troubleshooting, you will be involved in designing and implementing AI messaging flows and automations which will enhance customer support efficiency.
Duties and responsibilities:
General Zendesk Administration:
• Assisting in the configuration and customization of Zendesk.
• Managing user accounts, roles, and permissions within Zendesk to ensure appropriate access levels for team members.
• Monitoring and responding to 1st line support tickets from internal users.
• Identifying and troubleshooting 1st line technical issues within the Zendesk platform Collaborating with the Zendesk team to create and maintain support documentation.
• Analysing support metrics and generating reports to assess performance and identify areas for improvement.
• Assisting with the integration of Zendesk with other tools and systems used by the company, such as Salesforce, Jira & Myndbend.
• Keeping up to date with Zendesk updates and new features to optimize the platform’s functionality.
• Assisting in training users and providing ongoing support to existing users to maximize productivity and proficiency.
• Participating in meetings and discussions to contribute ideas for improving customer support processes and workflows.
• Assist with releases, triggers, automations, reporting & incidents.
Zendesk AI Bots:
• Design, implement, and maintain AI-powered chatbots within Zendesk.
• Configuring bot flows to handle common customer enquiries and provide automated responses and solutions.
• Assisting in the integration of AI bots with Zendesk’s ticketing system to seamlessly escalate complex issues to human agents when necessary.
• Monitoring bot interactions and analysing performance metrics to identify areas for improvement and refine the bot’s responses.
• Continuously updating and expanding the bot’s knowledge base to ensure accurate and relevant responses to customer queries.
• Testing and debugging bot flows to ensure they function correctly and provide a positive customer experience.
• Collaborating with customer support teams to gather feedback on the bot’s performance and incorporate improvements based on user input.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Previous experience in customer support / service
• Experience in an Information Technology environment
• Proficiency in using tools such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point.
• Attention to detail.
• Problem analysis
• Ability to meet deadlines, whilst handling simultaneous requests.
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Zendesk Administrator opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now