Reports to:Head of Product
Whilst most of Trust Payments are working from home at present, our Covid secure offices are still open for those that can’t work from home. We’ve hired and onboarded more than 60 people virtually since the pandemic started and have grown significantly as a business. We’ve adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls, to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first, during such difficult times. Feedback from our new hires has been really positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it make them feel integrated into Trust from the start.
Main purpose of the job:
• Manage Trust Payments Acquiring product proposition and strategy.
• Responsible for the Acquiring product development roadmap, which includes managing development priorities with internal stakeholders and 3rd party partners.
• Commercializing the Acquiring products, delivering a product pack and pricing to the sales teams.
• Manage and complete commercial relationships with 3rd party providers of payment processing solutions / Value Added Services (VAS) to complement the Acquiring product development strategy
Duties and responsibilities:
• Manages and maintains existing Acquiring products and ongoing management of product partners
• Key owner of Acquiring Product Roadmap and Product Committee stakeholder
• Own the Acquiring product implementation and rollout strategy
• Conducts the proactive assessment of new product / VAS partners with approval from key internal stakeholders
• Defines business and commercial requirements and complete business cases as required for commercial sign off and prioritization
• Supporting sales campaigns. Present at meetings as presales consultant.
• Presales demonstrations of product and be product owner for allocated Acquiring products
• Manage products in salesforce with up to date sales and costs reported
• Regular interaction across internal departments to help deliver their business and operational strategies
• Act as a key point of contact between Trust Payments and its product partners to resolve any operational and service-related issues
• Monitor partner and supplier’s performance
• Ensure compliance with legal, credit & regulatory requirements.
Backgrund & Experience:
• 5+ years’ experience in payments sector, with focus on Acquiring solutions
• Product strategy and go-to-market planning experience
• Product commercialisation experience in payments sector
• Experience of managing external supplier relationships/ interaction
• Working in a matrix organisation across multiple locations and geographies
• Strong technical experience as will be working with developers and technical teams
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).