Job Title: Content & Communications Executive
Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
At Trust Payments, content and communications are key to business growth.
The Content & Communications Executive role will play a key role, impacting on the overall growth of Trust Payments. Reporting to the Senior Content & Communications Manager, they will be a key contributor to the development and implementation of Trust Payments’ content strategy. This includes delivering against a content calendar, following a writing process and delivery strategy, creating/writing content, contributing to social media posts, and ultimately, crafting interesting and well-researched content that drives traffic and engages site visitors.
This role will be a key contributor to the evolution of B2B Marketing/Communications and champions the alignment of marketing and sales by collaborating cross-functionally to influence and shape Trust Payments’ cross channel approach.
At Trust Payments, we’re rooted in and guided by a supportive and inclusive culture that’s fast paced and grounded in high performance. We are team orientated and collaborative and our culture defines who we are as a team and what we do as a company – therefore, a warm-hearted, team centric and collaborative personality is essential.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Help to deliver against content marketing & communications strategies and set short-term goals
• Undertake content marketing & communications initiatives to achieve business targets
• Develop comprehensive content that meets Trust Payments standards of best practice thought leadership and expertise in our verticals
• Contribute to the creation & delivery of all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and promote customer retention
• Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement – ensuring that it is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
• Help with delivering content that supports brand campaigns to drive brand to demand
• Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
• Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insight driven language that sets our users up for success
• Maintain a library of content materials, including whitepapers, social posts, blogs, sales collateral, etc
• Assist with corporate communications needs including internal & external newsletters crafted with the input of senior leaders
• Continuously focus on improvements and identifying innovative approaches for improvement
• Undertake content marketing/communications initiatives to achieve business targets
• Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
• Edit, proofread and improve content
• Optimise content considering SEO and Google Analytics
• Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
Experience and Qualifications:
• At least 1+ years’ experience and expertise
• Have a passion for content and takes a multimedia approach to storytelling
• A proactive attitude contributing content ideas that will align with customer journeys and contribute to business wins
• Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
• Previous experience writing content and procedural materials for multiple audiences
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye and high level of attention to detail
• Excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling skills
• An uncompromising approach to hitting deadlines
• Results-oriented; proven ability to prioritise, drive and achieve results through self and others under time pressure
• Good knowledge of content marketing strategy and channels and willingness to learn
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Content & Communications Executive opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now