Job Title: Country Manager
Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Main purpose of the job:
The Country Manager, Cyprus will be our commercial lead on the ground in one of Trust Payments key jurisdictions. The role will be tasked with building a high performing sales hub from our offices in Limassol. You will be the face of Trust Payments in Cyprus; selling our products and promoting our brand locally.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Create new revenue by generating business opportunities through outbound lead generation
• Recruit, train and mentor a team of young hungry sales people
• Work with our Group Marketing Team to plan and execute campaigns to drive new business
• Support, build and grow our current local partnerships
• Promote our services at events and seminars locally and around Europe
• Be Trust Payments main point of contact for the Forex Vertical
• Proactively engage the E-commerce/MOTO ISO Marketplace for new partners.
• Work with our Risk team on formulating our policy around Cyprus and the Forex Vertical
• Work with product teams to launch new products to the Cyprus Market
Experience and Qualifications:
• Payments sales and/or related experience.
• Strong strategic sales and customer relationship management experience.
• Success in working in a fast paced environment leveraging tools like Salesforce.com.
• Solid knowledge and understanding of merchant services platforms. A bonus would be knowledge of Ecommerce and Moto Payments
• Experience working with direct sales channel
• Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) to address business issues and opportunities.
• Strong individual contributor focused on a results based performance driven through relationship based business
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to travel within the region
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Country Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now