Website Trust Payments
Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Risk Manager to join their team based in Malta.
Job Title: Credit Risk Manager
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Secure Trading Financial Services (STFS) trading as acquiring.com, has over the past years established itself as a trusted acquirer. Licensed and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority (“MFSA”) to provide payments services across Europe and principal member of Visa and MasterCard, Acquiring.com can offer a truly end-to-end payment solution to merchants trading online. Ease of implementation and trusted advisory relationship management are at the heart of what Acquiring.com can offer to its partners.
Credit Risk Manager – The Role:
The jobholder will be responsible to develop and implement credit risk assessment methods as well as monitoring of the portfolio and at merchant level from a Credit Risk perspective. Furthermore, the jobholder will prepare ad-hoc/periodic Credit Risk reporting and be actively be involved in the improvement of systems and processes in area under remit.
Credit Risk Manager – Key Responsibilities:
– To effectively direct the Credit Risk team in the delivery of the BAU and contribute to other projects and initiatives as may be necessary from time to time
– Act as subject matter expert from a credit risk perspective and be the champion for the systems and processes within area under remit
– Effectively manage the people within the Credit Risk team through ongoing coaching and feedback to maximise outcomes and promote development for the individual
– Ongoing evaluation of the methods and processes used for the assessment of credit risk at onboarding and review stage to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
– Prepare MI to Head of Risk, CRO and other Senior Management on the performance of the portfolio from a credit risk perspective, and additionally highlight areas for attention and make recommendations.
– Ongoing involvement in non-BAU initiatives as delegated by Head of Risk
– Support the Head of Risk and be involved in other projects/initiatives as may be directed from time to time
Credit Risk Manager – You:
– Qualification in a related subject or management
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in credit risk and preferably at management level
– Preferably working experience in payments or financial services.
– Sound working knowledge of credit risk assessment techniques, portfolio analysis and preferably, stress testing and modelling
– Proficiency with office tools and preferably use of BI tools
– Good organisational and planning skills
– Good people management and coaching skills
– Good verbal and written communication skills
To submit your CV for this exciting Credit Risk Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.