Job Title: Crypto Account Manager
Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Main purpose of the job:
To manage merchant relationships and serve as dedicated point of contact for individually assigned clients. The Account Manager builds trusted relationships and acts as interface between the client and Trust Payments. They hold the responsibility for maintaining and growing profitability of the assigned clients.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Primary Commercial contact point for named clients
• Perform regular review meetings with clients to encourage Loyalty and identify Opportunity and Risk
• Re-negotiate pricing and/or settlement of commercial terms within a commercial framework
• Upsell transactional and non-transactional services (ie acquiring, APMs, security, fraud screening, currencies)
• Respond to any requested or necessary change to a client’s merchant account or associated contract / service
• Ad-hoc tasks required by changing market environment or involvement in commercial activities / campaigns. Eg changes in Scheme regulations or rules / policies around STFS or other Acquiring partners (requires separate accounts, dedicated MIDS, new contracts, de-activation etc)
• Trouble shooting / problems solving to assist the client with (for instance)
• Ensure accurate data is held within Salesforce
Experience and Qualifications:
• Account Management/Sales background in technology based products and services
• Proven track record of ability to meet and surpass sales, cross sell and upsell targets
• Experience of writing and maintaining Account Plans
• Working knowledge of PSP and Gateway solutions
• Working knowledge of Acquiring banks and the processes they use
• Team player, excellent inter-personal skills
• Strong communication and teamwork skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Understanding of Payment systems capabilities and features
• Computer literacy, word processing, CRM, data handling, record keeping
• Ability to perform the role of a good ambassador for the organisation at all times
• Being able to perform and be comfortable working in a less structured, dynamic and changing environment
• Strong self-starter and motivator
• Good ability to build relationships and network with relevant groups both internally and externally (banks, suppliers, third parties)
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building