Job Title: Customer Support Agent
Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Main purpose of the job:
The Customer Support Agent will be part of the Service Desk team and will provide first line support to our customers, practising excellent customer service at all times, via phone and in writing.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Responding to support cases in the Zendesk tool and phone calls as required
• Assisting Trust Payment’s customers during the integration of their website to our payment functionality
• Manage customers’ accounts
• Record details of inquiries, comments and details of action taken via the Zendesk tool
• Updating Jira with bug reports and feature requests
• Dealing with customer escalations
• Tracking Jira tickets escalated to development and updating them where necessary
• Liaising with Acquirers when the Development team require information or when new products or requirements are launched
• Contribute to meetings with the Service Desk team as required (on-going issues, team huddles etc.)
• Keep the Service Desk Senior and Service Desk Lead updated on support issues, and request assistance where needed
• Contribute to the 24/7 support model on a rotational basis with the team
• Taking on ad-hoc tasks when required
• Comply with all legislation and codes of practice appropriate to the role
• Comply with the Health and Safety at work Act (1974) and relevant directives in all activities.
• Compliance on all relevant aspects of the Data Protection Act as appropriate to the role.
Experience and Qualifications:
• 1+ years in a similar customer service orientated support role
• Strong customer orientation
• Experience of working in an ITIL environment
• Dealing with customers on the phone and via email
• Handling difficult situations over the phone with customers
• Managing a busy workload in a fast-paced environment
• Experience of using Zendesk or similar ITSM tool
• Excellent typing skills and IT Skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), Salesforce, DMS, Data handling and Record keeping
• Problem analysis and resolution
• Information gathering
• Able to articulate technical explanations in a non-technical way
• Strong communicator able to communicate confidently with all level of colleagues within the business
• Experience of working for a Payments or Fintech company
• ITIL Foundation qualified
• Understanding of Payment system capabilities and features
• Loves dealing with customers and committed to delivering the best customer experience possible
• Ability to build strong relationships with customers
• Shows empathy towards customers
• Able to demonstrate appropriate business acumen
• Utilises effective problem-solving techniques during stressful situations
• Able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
• The ability to prioritise own workload
• Works well under pressure and to tight timescales
• Excellent team player with the skills and ability to build strong relationships with the team and stakeholders within the business at all levels
• Ability to work unsupervised in an efficient manner applying integrity with discretion in dealing with customers
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Customer Support Agent opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now