Job Title: Data Analyst
Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Main purpose of the job:
Trust Payments is currently seeking an experienced Data Analyst to support the efforts of the Data-Analytics Team.
This role will suit a candidate with exceptional Analytical skills and strong Communication & Interpersonal skills.
The chosen candidate will be tasked with creating KPI’s, dashboards and various analytical reports, while also analysing data and providing meaningful insights to both internal and external stakeholders.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Interpret data and analyse results using statistical and analytical techniques
• Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources and maintain database/data systems
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Build and publish effective Business Intelligence solutions and Analytical visualizations for end users in Tableau/QuickSight or equivalent
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize data efficiency and quality
• Perform detailed data analysis (i.e., determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples)
• Querying databases and manipulating data using SQL, Excel, Tableau, QuickSight or equivalent
Experience and Qualifications:
• Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst
• Working knowledge of reporting/analytical platforms such as Tableau, QuickSight or equivalent
• Passionate about data visualization
• Advanced Excel knowledge (Pivots, Macros, Formulas etc)
• Experience in Statistical Analysis
• Analytical skills with good attention to detail
• Excellent knowledge of relational/non-relational Database and Data warehouse concepts and technologies
• Experience in SQL, PostgreSQL, or equivalent scripting languages
• Knowledge in data modelling, database design development and data mining and segmentation techniques will be considered an asset
• Programming knowledge (C#, Python, R, XML, JS or ETL Frameworks) will be considered an asset
• Knowledge of Salesforce CRM system and/or Omnipay processing platform will be considered an asset
• Ability to be part of a team but a strong self-starter and motivator
• Self-motivated and driven with a professional and positive approach
• Ability to adapt in a fast pace and dynamic working environment
• Reliable, flexible, Diplomatic, and cooperative
• Good communication skills in English
• Knowledge in the Payments Industry will be considered an asset
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Data Analyst opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now