Job Title: Data Analyst
Reports to: Head of Data Analytics
Whilst most of Trust Payments are working from home at present, our Covid secure offices are still open for those that can’t work from home. We’ve hired and onboarded more than 60 people virtually since the pandemic started and have grown significantly as a business. We’ve adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls, to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first, during such difficult times. Feedback from our new hires has been really positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it make them feel integrated into Trust from the start.
Main purpose of the job:
Acquiring.com is currently seeking an experienced Data Analyst to support the efforts of the Data-Analytics Team.
This role will suit a candidate with strong Analytical skills, exceptional communication & interpersonal skills.
The chosen candidate will form part of the Data Analytics team tasked with creating KPI’s, dashboards and various analytical reports, while also analysing data and providing information to end users for better business decisions.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Work with the team to establish and reinforce disciplined processes, standards and procedures, while ensuring a high degree of data quality.
• Creates effective Business Intelligence (BI) solutions and analytical visualizations for business users in Tableau/Other.
• Build and publish customized interactive reports and dashboards
• Perform detailed data analysis (i.e. determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples)
• Querying databases and manipulating data using SQL, Excel, Tableau/Other
• Conduct everyday data analyses to enable quick decision making using our big data fuelled BI platform.
• Working knowledge of any reporting/analytical platforms such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, Power BI, etc.
• Passionate about data visualization.
• Advanced Excel knowledge (Pivots, Macros);
• Experience in Statistical Analysis.
• Analytical skills with good attention to detail
• Excellent knowledge of relational/non-relational Database and Data warehouse concepts and technologies;
• SQL and PostgreSQL skills;
• Knowledge in data modelling.
Other significant job requirements:
• Proven ability to be part of a team but a strong self-starter and motivator
• Knowledge of Salesforce CRM system and/or Omnipay processing platform will be considered an asset.
• Qualified or studying for a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Statistical Analysis or equivalent.
• Knowledge of relational/non-relational Database and Data warehouse concepts and technologies will be considered an asset.