Job Title: Ecommerce Product Manager
Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Main purpose of the job:
• Conduct market research, analyze trends and perform product demonstrations for Stor
• Responsible for the Stor product development roadmap, which includes managing development priorities with internal stakeholders
• Create and update knowledge SME articles for technical areas and mentor Stor team in learning material
• Develop and implement website changes to enhance search engine optimization (SEO)
Duties and responsibilities:
• Monitors product performance metrics at all stages of the product life cycle, and makes recommendations regarding solutions to address challenges in the portfolio or product strategy
• Analyses market trends, dynamics, and competition in order to inform product and go-to-market strategies
• Deep knowledge of reconciliation services and reporting systems; can act as subject matter expert and drive strategic initiatives to improve product offering, value-add and consultancy in these areas keeping specific vertical nuances and must-haves in mind
• Assessment, proposal and support of platform consolidation initiatives
• Provides support to sales and customer facing teams with communication and training on product functionality and enhancements
• Engages in idea generation for enhancements to existing products, USPs, concept validation, business case development, as well as financial modelling and planning of these enhancements
• Works closely with Product Development, Sales, Marketing and other areas/teams as part of successful product launch
• Definition of and responsibility for KPIs and profitability targets
Experience and Qualifications:
• Solid knowledge of toda’s eCommerce and payments technologies, players and upcoming trends is a plus
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure, balance multiple priorities and consistently meet tight deadlines
• Superb communication skills, ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary stakeholders to drive outcomes
• Avid reader of all technology publications and blogs
• Degree Educated
• Fluency in English
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Ecommerce Product Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now