*Our developers have the choice of being based in any of our offices: London, Bangor, Harrogate, Malta or Home Based from ANYWHERE in the UK*
If you like working with leading-edge technologies and with an awesome group of people, please keep reading!
About Trust Payments
Trust Payments is a global payments group with offices in the United Kingdom, Malta and Atlanta, U.S. Our mission is to help businesses to optimise their sales and customer experience through facilitating speedy and seamless payments. We have a single sign-on technology platform which can process payments with over 50 global acquiring banks, including our own EU-licenced institution, acquiring.com. We also operate in the US with money transmission services and gaming vendor licences in key regulated markets. Our business is growing explosively. In the last 12 months we have hired an extra 50% of technology people, and have received rounds of funding to further develop our tech stack. Our technology team has full autonomy and drives the development of our platform and products.
Over the past twelve months our friendly and talented teams have been busy transforming our technology stack, allowing new and innovating payments solutions to be delivered across a range of different sectors. We don’t plan to stop here! We’re going to push the boundaries of technology and fuel a culture of innovation across the payments and loyalty industry!
At TRUST Payments, we’re looking for technologist and innovators at all levels to support and drive our creative and transformative spirit. Having grown our technical teams by fifty percent in the past twelve months, we are looking at further growth in 2021. Our teams have full autonomy and drive the development of our platform and products.
Trust Payments aims to be an employer of choice, meaning our work culture and environment is second to none. We work collaboratively across borders and continents to power payments, driving change and innovating. This is a chance to build a career and really make a difference.
At present we are hiring many new roles due to continued expansion and growth including a range of Senior and Junior Software Developers, Web Developers, Salesforce Developers. As well as Architects, Analysts, Quality Assurance and Testers.
Click apply today for a confidential chat with one of our recruitment team
You will enjoy and be successful in our team if you’re:
• Experienced in or have an interest in payments/loyalty/financial services.
• A Senior or Junior Software Developer, Web Developer, Salesforce Developer, Architect, Analyst or Quality Assurance Tester.
• Experienced with at least one of Python, Linux, Open Source, Web Development tools, AWS, Terraform, or other Cloud Services.
• Familiar with security standards.
• Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and assertiveness skills.
• Bright, highly self-motivated and driven with a professional and positive approach.
• A multi-tasker, who can stay organised in a dynamic work environment.
• Passionate about Software Development, with a general thirst for digital knowledge and a significant interest in new emerging technologies.
• Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving and the ability to develop, deliver and evaluate brilliant ideas founded on rock-solid strategic thinking.
Perks and benefits
• Competitive salary.
• Work from your choice of one of our office locations or permanently from home.
• Family friendly.
• Company pension.
• Healthcare benefits.
• Life assurance.
• Minimum 25 days annual leave.
• Social events and team building.
• Health and mental well-being events.
• Cycle scheme.