Job Title: Gaming Account Manager
Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Main purpose of the job:
As a Gaming Account Manager, you will be required to actively engage new direct gaming operators to the Trust Payments portfolio, and you will be a key stakeholder to the growth of the business. It will be your responsibility to meet new business targets and objectives. Constantly taking a pro-active approach, to relationship building and establishing key contacts within the gaming industry, will be key to your success in this role.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Actively engage and onboard new merchants
• Actively promote our products and services relevant for the gaming industry
• Support product in identifying functionality gaps and new product requirements for the gaming vertical
• Growing, monitoring and updating your pipeline within Salesforce and ensuring that you are on top of your queues
• Overseeing the submission of complete applications for new merchants
• Being the liaison between internal teams and Partners/Merchants
• Participate in any projects that the Gaming team are working on
• Attend Gaming related trade shows and webinars to promote Trust Payments
This role will require travel to and from prospective merchants throughout Europe and the US to participate in on site, offsite and virtual meetings
Experience and Qualifications:
• Good Proficiency in written and spoken English (other languages considered an asset)
• Experience in a Merchant Services, Acquiring and payment processing in a sales capacity is required (Preference given to candidates with more than 2 years’ experience)
• Proven experience of meeting sales-based targets will be considered an asset
• Experience in working within the Gaming industry or for a Gaming company is required. Preference given to candidates with more than 2 years’ experience
• Ability to work independently with good organization, time management and planning skills
• Team player mentality with problem solving skills and able to think outside of the box
• Being able to take responsibility and ownership of your role, duties and pipeline
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Gaming Account Manager opportunity, please press ‘Apply’ now!