Job Title: Group MIS Reporting Officer
Reports to: Group Head of Finance
Whilst most of Trust Payments are working from home at present due to local guidelines, our Covid secure offices have still been open for people that can’t work from home. We’ve hired and onboarded more than 70 people virtually since the pandemic started and have grown significantly as a business. Our plan is to exceed that in 2021 and a further 100+ people across our many locations.
We’ve adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls, to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first, during such difficult times. Feedback from our new hires has been really positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it make them feel integrated into Trust from the start.
Main purpose of the job:
• Compile/analyse data and prepare weekly and monthly MIS reporting for a group of companies operating within the payments industry spread across multiple countries.
• Be a central reporting analyst with the company and master communicator with several departments to brings various departmental data into one reporting framework.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Work closely with other finance team members in Malta and the UK as well as with the Data Analytics and Gateway teams to extract financial and non-financial data, analyse and build meaningful reports as required by management, directors or shareholders.
• Understand the various systems that generate or store the data such as Ominpay, Salesforce, Netsuite, the Gateway and Tableau and be knowledgeable of the reports that can be extracted from such systems for further analysis and manipulation.
• Daily report volume and revenue for all revenue streams based on files extracted from the operational systems.
• Weekly report performance of other revenue streams.
• Prepare consolidated reports encompassing all group companies.
• Identify variances and/or deviations from targets and report to management and other stakeholders.
• Compile the necessary industry KPIs and ratios and compare these to company actuals.
• Gain a solid understanding of the accounting system and use it’s reporting capabilities to build reports within the system to aid with automation.
• Ensure data is consistent across reports and agrees with figures presented by other departments in the company.
• Format reports for inclusion within PowerPoint presentations and documents prepared in Microsoft Word or Excel.
• Extract and format data and charts for inclusion in the investor’s reporting pack.
• Microsoft Excel at an intermediate level is a must
• Oracle Netsuite
• At least 3 years’ experience working in a finance-related role
• Experience analysing data and building reports for presentation to various stakeholders.
• Qualified with a finance/accounts related degree or equivalent
• Performance and efficiency driven
• Methodical & excellent problem-solving skills
• Payments industry experience (desirable)
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
• Good level of numeracy with a close attention to detail
• IT-oriented and capable of learning new systems with ease
• Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads & meet deadlines
• Works well as part of a team
• Ability to be proactive, good initiative and deliver results
• Ambition to work in an entrepreneurial environment