Job Title: Head of Growth Marketing
Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Main purpose of the job:
At Trust Payments, the right skill stack in our leaders is crucial. The purpose of this role is therefore split in two.
The Head of Growth Marketing role has a profound impact on the overall growth of Trust Payments.
Through the successful operationalisation of best-in-class demand marketing at scale, this role is accountable for optimising the buyer and account journeys for both prospects and existing customers. This role drives the evolution of B2B Marketing and champions the alignment of marketing and sales by collaborating cross-functionally to influence and shape Trust Payments’ cross channel approach.
At Trust Payments, we’re rooted in and guided by a supportive and inclusive culture, that’s fast paced and of high performance, we are team orientated and collaborative and our culture defines who we are as a team and what we do as a company, and great leadership sits at the heart of this. Therefore, a warm-hearted, team centric and collaborative leadership style is essential.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Leadership of the demand generation function within the Group Marketing Division, working in alignment with the Head of Marketing Technology and Head of Marcomms (Led by the Group Head of Marketing & Communications)
• The facilitation of strategy development and the execution of prospects and customer acquisition, engagement, and retention campaigns
• The development and execution of lead and demand generation strategies
• The orchestration of connected buying experiences by segment (solution, persona, industry etc)
• Successful relationship management with marketing service providers (eg. Pardot and digital media agencies)
• The delivery of visually effective and highly actionable reporting
• Help develop, create and maintain the integrated marketing strategy and plan, ensuring continual improvement leveraging customer insight
• Strong contribution to the alignment and collaboration of all market-facing functions to a shared growth objective
• The delivery of highly effective dashboards and testing tools, ensuring they successfully integrate into the company’s infrastructure
• The delivery of a framework for growth-specific, prioritised improvements
• Strong and active contribution to our OneTrust/People-first culture
Experience and Qualifications:
• At least 4+ years’ experience and expertise delivering growth through a team
• Demonstrable track record of delivering growth and working towards targets in another B2B company with a focus on SME / mid-market leads and a complex product or decision cycle
• Focuses on Conversion rate optimisation, getting the very most out of the budget
• Customer journey mapping and customer experience-driven
• Excellent track record in B2B & or B2C marketing automation and confident crafting workflows and processes together with technical specialists and other teams
• You know what to focus on and what is a distraction, in a constantly evolving environment
• Able to keep everyone aligned on key priorities
• A natural curiosity and creative state around the B2B market, marketing technology and the social and cultural dynamic that influence B2B marketing’s future
• Deep understanding of demand, lead generation strategies
• Highly commercial, with a strong focus on hitting and exceeding growth targets
• Solid Experience and expertise using Salesforce & Pardot
• Deep experience in and knowledge of demand and account-based marketing strategies, developing buyer journey frameworks
• Strong experience in marketing channels and tactics that drive customer acquisition, activation, retention and upsells
• A passion and understanding of the importance of delivering an outstanding customer experience
• Conversant with data analysis and the best tools for retrieving, manipulating, and visualising data, including tools like MySQL, Excel, R, and Tableau
• An intimate and specific knowledge of the channels that are most effective in reaching a product’s target audience is critical
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Head of Growth Marketing opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now