Job Title: Head of Marketing Technology
Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Main purpose of the job:
At Trust Payments, the right skill stack in our leaders is crucial. The purpose of this role is therefore split in two.
The Head of Marketing Technology is responsible for ensuring that Trust Payments’ Marketing technology stack delivers a best in class, global experience that consistently delivers to the ever-changing needs of our digitally connected customers.
This role essentially translates the marketing vision to a technology implementation that effectively delivers on marketing goals.
The Head of Marketing Technology also takes ownership for maximising workflow, optimising automation, personalisation and delivering visually effective and highly actionable reporting, and using technology to drive revenue for Trust Payments.
At Trust Payments, we’re rooted in and guided by a supportive and inclusive culture, that’s fast paced and of high performance, we are team orientated and collaborative and our culture defines who we are as a team and what we do as a company, and great leadership sits at the heart of this. Therefore, a warm-hearted, team centric and collaborative leadership style is essential.
Duties and responsibilities:
Owning your part in consistently maximising relationships with all necessary stakeholders, the buck stops with this role for the delivery of the following:
• Newly created role to lead and drive our new martech function and will require a hands on approach. This requires someone who is enthusiastic and enjoys get things done and seeing results.
• A brand new Trust Payments global website platform that is futureproof and consistently meets the progressive needs of our customers within our existing and new global markets that optimises the brand hierarchy & vision, product portfolio, delivering a best-in-class customer experience
• A marketing technology strategy that clearly sets the stage for a market-leading transformation of Trust Payments’ Marketing tech stack
• Ensuring seamless lead flow from website enquiry to Salesforce & Pardot
• Customisable and unified reporting and intelligence that drives clear, direct action and accountability to achieve the vision and business goals
• Strong collaboration with IT & UX to effectively increase customer engagement across all digital channels.
• A strong understanding of key marketing disciplines, to include website optimisation, SEO, Customer segmentation, paid search, social media, email marketing and lead generation
• Ownership of all associated programme management, to include road mapping and building out of UAT, data security, automation and optimisation, and product enhancements across all digital channels
• The maximisation of investment, ROI and adoption of all marketing software
• Integrating, Auditing, fixing, installing, and documenting the setup of all technology to ensure reliable results
Experience and Qualifications:
• At least 5 years’ experience in a senior B2B marketing technology role
• Experience working in a senior role within a matrix environment
• Experience working with Salesforce, Pardot, Enterprise CMS platforms, HotJar, Seismic and content platforms
• Build campaigns in Pardot, testing and reviewing performance, enhancing features and deliver best in class customer touch points and experiences
• Build out lead scoring, acquisition, and retention programs to drive more revenue
• A strong leader, with demonstrable development of others
• A visionary who is passionate about transformation and bucking the trend
• Strategic and operational marketing experience, including demonstrable in tracking the success of marketing campaigns
• Confident working with the full martech mix, with particular expertise in using marketing automation software
• Strong stakeholder experience, capable of influencing decisions and reporting data confidently and effectively
• Strong project/programme management experience in a Martech environment
• Confident in leading A/B testing and understanding the results
• A strong understanding of traditional marketing disciplines and a wide variety of marketing software
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building