Job Title: Integration Support Officer
Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Working within the Operations Department, the POS Intergration Officer will be responsible for maintaining proper and correct merchant records as well as promptly handle merchant onboarding processes, whilst also assisting with physical management of stock. Both internal within our office, and with our local logistics partner.
Incumbent will also be required to assist with merchant queries through email or telephone when required.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Handle onboarding of merchants & terminal fulfilment
• Check validity of data inputted by other team members
• Ensure that systems are properly and accurately updated
• Liase with the Commercial Team, and other deparments as may be necessary
• Handle day-to-day functions within the POS Operations Department and ensure that queries are handled promptly and efficiently
• Identify and define issues being raised by internal or external parties and work to a speedy resolution.
• Answer incoming email or telephone queries from merchants and provide resolution within a timely manner.
• Assist and substitute peers when necessary
• Assist team in management of physical stock with local logistics partner
• Update internal stock management systems
Experience and Qualifications:
• General Education level SEC Grade 5
• 2 years’ experience in a similar environment would be considered an asset
• Card Acquiring knowledge highly advantageous
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
• Proficiency in MS Office particularly Word and Excel
• In-depth knowledge of Salesforce and Omnipay would be considered an asset
• Basic knowledge of PCI (Payment Card Industry) requirements
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and perform well under pressure
• Willingness to go the extra mile to learn and work autonomously
• Must be detail oriented and meticulous
• Team player
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Integration Support Officer opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now