Job Title: Merchant PPC Executive
Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Stor offers an all-in-one web shop solution which makes it easy to start, run and scale an online business. Full of features and tools to help merchants effectively run and manage every aspect of their online business. We are looking to build our Web Design and Merchant PPC team to help us to deliver an industry leading product into the marketplace, at scale.
Main purpose of the job:
The Merchant Services (Advertising) team is responsible for liaising with existing merchants with regards to online advertising, analytics, PPC result discussions on PPC Campaigns. The goal for the team is to increase our merchants’ online sales via PPC Advertising (Google, Bing and Social Media).
The role involves an element of sales, service and management of PPC Campaigns.
The Merchant PPC Executive will be managing a growing portfolio of retail clients with their online marketing whilst supporting the continued business growth. As part of the team, you will be crucial to help it become a self-sustaining, and revenue generating department.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Creation and maintenance of PPC (Google & Bing) campaigns for Merchants
• Creation and maintenance of Social Media Paid Advertising campaigns
• Applying knowledge of digital marketing products and services to ensure campaigns are successful
• Managing campaigns so they remain within the merchant’s agreed budget
• Providing feedback and tracking reports to merchants
• Develop and maintain an understanding of internal and external merchant needs to ensure campaign reporting is delivered on time
• Using audiences to optimise paid search campaigns
• Clearly articulate the rationale for proposed campaign tactics (channels, budget, audience, formats etc.) and present these back internally and to merchants
Experience and Qualifications:
• Detailed knowledge and Competent with Search Engine and Social Media advertising products
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to use data to compile reports
• Conscientious and methodical individual with an eye for detail
• Prior experience of managing PPC or paid social or paid media campaigns, in a professional setting
• You will have prior experience, at a junior level, of managing PPC campaigns across Search Engines, either from an agency or client side role
• You must have prior experience of using Google Analytics, ideally with a certification
• You will be comfortable at developing relationships with merchants and internal colleagues
• You will be passionate about the ecommerce space and be curious about the wider industry
Merchant PPE Executive – Requirements:
• Available to work full time
• Commutable distance from Bromley and/or willingness to travel to the office
• Appropriate Remote Work set-up including a quiet space, stable internet connection and wired connection as needed
• Willingness and commitment to ongoing growth and learning
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building