Job Title: Operation Change Manager
Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Working across operational change projects, ensuring operational readiness for both product launches and companywide change projects and driving other operational initiatives which focus on process improvements and efficiencies. Responsibilities include the management and completion of operational projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of operational readiness for wider projects, including impact assessments. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarise progress of ops teams. Prepare reports for senior management regarding status of project. Support the scaling of a new UK Operations centre for Trust Payments FCA licensed entity.
The successful candidate will work directly with all operational teams, wider company project teams, including a variety of stakeholders and potentially external third parties or clients. Ensuring deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all operational dependencies and impacts are understood and mitigated.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Coordinate operational resources and align with wider project stakeholders or external parties for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all Operations projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Support with capacity planning to ensure resource availability and allocation across all operational change
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Build and manage strong relationships across Operations and the wider business
• Perform risk management to minimise project risks
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
Experience and Qualifications:
• Proven track record in leading and delivering multiple programmes and projects, including operational change
• Managing a variety of stakeholders across the whole business to ensure successful project delivery
• Successfully delivering business operations KPIs
• Experience within the payments industry
• Operate in a multi-regional environment
• Experience of a matrix organisation structure
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
• Experienced managing projects in Jira is a plus
• Experience working within an Agile / Kanban development environment is a plus
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Operation Change Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now