Job Title: Partner Account Manager
Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
To manage partner relationships and serve as dedicated point of contact for individually assigned partners. The Partner Account Manager builds trusted relationships and acts as interface between the partner and Trust Payments. They hold the responsibility for maintaining and growing profitability of the assigned partners.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Create new revenue by generating business opportunities through inbound leads, sales inquiries and prospecting.
• Use TruPayMe’s reseller programs to ensure TruPayMe’s value proposition is effectively delivered to clients and that business metrics are achieved.
• Prospect and close new, payment processing, payment security and digital solution businesses.
• Support key business metrics including client retention, revenue growth and profitability. Create a relationship with clients by understanding their business and aligning their needs to our solutions.
• Provide expertise on our payment processing, fraud management and payment security technologies and advise on features and functionality to help customers execute their strategies.
• Proactively engage the E-commerce/MOTO ISO Marketplace for new partners.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Payments sales and/or related experience.
• Strong strategic sales and customer relationship management experience.
• Success in working in a fast paced environment leveraging tools like Salesforce.com.
• Solid knowledge and understanding of merchant services platforms. A bonus would be knowledge of Ecommerce and Moto Payments.
• Experience working with indirect sales channels such as resellers and sales partners.
• Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) to address business issues and opportunities.
• Strong individual contributor focused on a results based performance driven through relationship based business.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Ability to travel within the region
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Partner Account Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now