Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Whilst most of Trust Payments are working from home at present due to local guidelines, our Covid secure offices have still been open for people that can’t work from home. We’ve hired and onboarded more than 70 people virtually since the pandemic started and have grown significantly as a business. Our plan is to exceed that in 2021 and a further 100+ people across our many locations.
We’ve adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls, to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first, during such difficult times. Feedback from our new hires has been really positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it make them feel integrated into Trust from the start.
Main purpose of the job:
Trust Payments is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing company and marketing team. We acquired Mobilize Systems, a mobile based loyalty and customer engagement platform in July 2020, you will primarily be responsible for taking ownership of our Loyalty Products and ensuring that the platform is fit for purpose.
You will deliver on end-to-end marketing activities and initiatives to ensure adoption across our target regions and verticals This role will closely collaborate and coordinating activities with key stakeholders to deliver effective messaging/positioning, thought leadership content, and direct and indirect channel enablement tools to ensure the right value proposition lands with the right audience to accelerate adoption
Duties and responsibilities:
• Build and maintain the foundational product marketing elements such as strategy playbooks, messaging collateral, dedicated website content, data sheets, white papers, webcast content, presentations and thought leadership content.
• Partner with Product Management to incorporate key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages.
• Act as a key contact for the marketing organization to provide content, customer insights and feedback as they create innovative marketing campaigns, SEO, web design, persona development and target marketing refinements to build pipeline
• Lead the creation of exciting, innovative product launch plans, fuelled with storytelling and customer references that are fully synchronised with business and revenue goals and ensure effective and ongoing relevancy in the market to drive demand generation and pipeline.
• Develop a rich understanding of the market, analysing customer, competitor and market trends in intricate detail, and gleaning insight that is powerful and compelling
• Define the customer value proposition for Loyalty and maximise the customer benefits from effectively defining, positioning and optimizing the roles of partners in the overall CVP.
• Plan campaigns / efforts / launches with a cross-functional team
• Optimize results to replicate successes
• Field stakeholder requests, prioritizing workflows, and identifying new opportunities
• Setup regular training session with stakeholders
• Ensure all Customer touchpoints are kept updated including; any lead generation activities, website, email campaigns, social media, etc.
• Establish budgets, financial models, performance metrics, and tracking systems for regular analysis and reporting
• Support marketing team on events, webinars and other marketing initiatives to ensure maximum ROI
Experience and Qualifications :
• Strong communication and writing skills in English and ability to work across business lines, presenting to executive leadership and at different levels of management. Proven speaker comfortable in large audiences
• Proven creative thinker that independently generates and executes on innovative marketing ideas. Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content.
• Comfortable with a fast-paced environment
• Campaign Management (Acquisition, In-life, Up-selling & cross-selling, retention)
• Professional writing and proof-reading experience in English
• Strong agency management experience
• Excellent multichannel campaign strategy, management and executional experience
• Loyalty and data product marketing experience
• CRM platform experience (Salesforce – preferred, HubSpot, Oracle)
• Reporting and data management –
• Project management
• CMS management (WordPress)
• Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)