Website Trust Payments
Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join their team based in Malta.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Project Coordinator – The Role:
Project coordinators oversee small parts of larger project and are primarily responsible for administrative tasks. They work closely with project managers to create comprehensive action plans concerning resources, budgets, and timeframes for projects. Project Coordinators perform various coordinating duties such as scheduling and risk management.
Although the project manager is ultimately responsible for a project’s success, the project coordinator ensures all aspects of the project run smoothly and efficiently. Project coordinators work with various members of the project team and the client to develop timelines, create / manage schedules, and oversee progress to ensure project success.
Project Coordinator – Key Responsibilities:
– Support Project Manager’s current projects and coordinate team members to keep schedules on track
– Manage project-related collateral by ensuring all necessary materials are current and properly updated in Jira, SharePoint, and other Project Management systems at TRU//ST
– When required, preparing and reviewing project collateral, meeting minutes, and emails
– Communicate with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
Project Coordinator – You:
– Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
– Solid communication and interpersonal skills geared towards maintaining enduring positive relationships
– Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
– Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
– Team-management and leadership skills
– Documentation management and ability to use project management tools (Including Jira, SharePoint, Lucid Charts / Visio, etc…)
– Attention to details even under pressure
– Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
– Experienced managing / updating projects in Jira is a plus
– Experienced managing projects in Jira is a plus
– Experience working within an Agile / Kanban development environment is a plus
To submit your CV for this exciting Project Coordinator opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.