Website Trust Payments
Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join their team based in Malta.
Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Project Manager – The Role:
Project management responsibilities include the management and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for senior management regarding status of project.
The successful candidate will work directly with internal teams, partner organizations, and external clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are properly managed and delivered in on time.
Project Manager – Key Responsibilities:
– Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
– Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
– Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
– Ensure resource availability and allocation
– Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
– Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
– Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
– Report and escalate to management as needed
– Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
– Perform risk management to minimize project risks
– Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
– Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
– Perform other related duties as assigned
– Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
Project Manager – You:
– Proven and referenceable working experience in project management
– Relevant hands on payments industry experience (I.e., Day to day responsibilities include merchant acquiring, payment processing, issuing bank processing, etc)
– Adept at tying project scope to a Business Requirements Document (BRD) then translating the BRD into workstreams, deliverables, milestones, etc
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
– Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
– Experienced managing projects in Jira is a plus
– Experience working within an Agile / Kanban development environment is a plus
To submit your CV for this exciting Project Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.