Job Title: Sales Administrator
Reports to: Head of Account Management
Whilst most of Trust Payments are working from home at present due to local guidelines, our Covid secure offices have still been open for people that can’t work from home. We’ve hired and onboarded more than 70 people virtually since the pandemic started and have grown significantly as a business. Our plan is to exceed that in 2021 and a further 100+ people across our many locations.
We’ve adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls, to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first, during such difficult times. Feedback from our new hires has been really positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it make them feel integrated into Trust from the start.
Main purpose of the job:
As Sales Administrator you will be assisting the Partner Account Managers with their day to day support of their Partners. You will form a key part of the success of the team by being organised and precise with the work carried out. You will be the connection between the Partner Sales Team and the rest of the organisation supporting merchants through onboarding all the way to go live.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Assist the Partner Account Managers with day to day administrative tasks
• Support the team with the application process and on-boarding of their merchants
• Maintain and update the sales/customer records to ensure data accuracy in our database
• Follow-up with Partner Account Managers to obtain missing information
• Follow up with internal departments to ensure quick response times for merchants and partners
Experience and Qualifications :
• Good Proficiency in written and spoken English (other languages considered an asset);
• Ability to work well with a team and have good organization, time management and planning skills;
• Team player mentality with problem solving skills and able to think outside of the box;
• Be able to take responsibility and ownership of processes and procedures.