Job Title: Sales Leader – Southern States
Most of Trust Payments are still working from home at present but we are starting to return to our Covid secure offices on a flexible basis. It’s great to see some old faces, and many new ones. Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Main purpose of the job:
Part of the leadership team this role will be responsible for leading a team based in the southern part of the US.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Work closely with the SVP, GM and leadership team to drive revenue, create go to market strategies and build a team environment / culture within the organization
• Candidate will act as the band ambassador between the US and EU partners
• Responsibility for maintaining and growing revenue with ISO and strategic partners
• Candidate will be managing existing referral partnerships, internally and externally, with the expectation of being the closer and promoting success from within
• Consulting with clients through data analysis, industry education, presentation of performance results and recommending action to improve performance
• Use Trust Payment’s reseller programs to ensure Trust Payment’s value proposition is effectively delivered to clients and that business metrics are achieved
• Prospect and close new, payment processing, payment security and digital solution businesses
• Support key business metrics including client retention, revenue growth and profitability
• Create a relationship with clients by understanding their business and aligning their needs to our solutions
• Provide expertise on our payment processing, fraud management and payment security technologies and advise on features and functionality to help customers execute their strategies
• Proactively engage the E-commerce/MOTO ISO Marketplace for new partners
• Ability to travel within the region and abroad
Experience and Qualifications:
• 8 + years of Payments Industry experience is strongly preferred
• Success in working in a fast-paced environment leveraging tools like Salesforce.com
• Experience working with indirect sales channels such as resellers and sales partners
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Strong strategic outbound sales, contract negotiation, account management and project management skills
• Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Proven customer service and relationship building skills
• Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
• Strong presentation, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) to address business issues and opportunities
• Strong individual contributor focused on a results-based performance driven through relationship-based business
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building