Job Title: Sales Support Executive
Reports to: VP Direct Sales
Whilst most of Trust Payments are working from home at present, our Covid secure offices are still open for those that can’t work from home. We’ve hired and onboarded more than 60 people virtually since the pandemic started and have grown significantly as a business. We’ve adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls, to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first, during such difficult times. Feedback from our new hires has been really positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it make them feel integrated into Trust from the start.
Main purpose of the job:
Reporting to the Head of Direct Sales, the Sales Support Executive will have direct relationships with the PSP Team and other business functions such as Underwriting and Support. They will also be required to have direct contact with merchants and partners
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to join us at Trust Payments.
Trust Payments is a leading acquirer and payments service provider specialising in Omnichannel payments.
The Sales Support Executive will play a key role in the overall growth of the business and PSP Team by improving the efficiency of the on boarding of our customers.
This will be achieved by assisting the PSP team with the collection of non standard documentation and information from clients applying for services. They will be driven to turn around requests for such items as fast as possible, while using negotiation and people skills to obtain these from partners.
They will also be responsible for assisting in speaking to partners about direct customers regarding any “housework” tasks, for example dormant accounts, non-transacting customers and others.
The successful candidate must be an excellent communicator who is proactive, confident and highly organised. In order to be successful in this role you will need to be proactive; show positive attitude and a ‘can do’ approach towards admin work.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Develop a deep understanding of Trust Payments internal processes
• Develop an understanding of the payments industry
• Build relationships with internal teams and key contacts within the group of companies.
• Be a bridge between Sales, Underwriting and Partners
• Maintain the database of prospect information
• Demonstrate a fair understanding of where all merchants are in the sales teams pipeline
• Resolve issues / concerns regarding new applications effectively and efficiently, whilst utilising a sound knowledge of Trust Payments, including policies and on-boarding requirements.
• Manage the correspondence between the sales team and their partners
• Monitoring customer accounts
• Providing data and reports to help the sales team
Experience and Qualifications:
• Previous experience in handling customer interactions.
• Good administrative skills
• Experience from a similar payments service provider or sales is desirable. Although specific in-house training will be given.
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Excellent telephone manner
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Good organisational skills
• Good computer and keyboard skills
• An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• An ability to work independently and as a team
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
• Strong attention to detail
• Desire to learn about the industry and acquire new skills