Job Title:Sales Support Manager
Whilst most of Trust Payments are working from home at present due to local guidelines, our Covid secure offices have still been open for people that can’t work from home. We’ve hired and onboarded more than 70 people virtually since the pandemic started and have grown significantly as a business. Our plan is to exceed that in 2021 and a further 100+ people across our many locations.
We’ve adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls, to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first, during such difficult times. Feedback from our new hires has been really positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it make them feel integrated into Trust from the start.
Main purpose of the job:
As Sales Support Manager, you will be assisting the Partner Account Managers with the day to day support of partners and clients. You will form a key part of the success of the team by being organized and precise with the work carried out. You will be the connection between the Sales Team and the rest of the organization supporting partners and merchants through onboarding all the way to go live in addition to organically growing your own sales space.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Create new revenue by generating business opportunities through partner referrals, inbound leads, sales inquiries and prospecting.
• Use TruPayMe’s reseller programs to ensure TruPayMe’s value proposition is effectively delivered to clients and that business metrics are achieved.
• Prospect and close new, payment processing, payment security and digital solution businesses.
• Support key business metrics including client retention, revenue growth and profitability. Create a relationship with clients by understanding their business and aligning their needs to our solutions.
• Provide expertise on our payment processing, fraud management and payment security technologies and advise on features and functionality to help customers execute their strategies.
Serve as account manager while working with internal teams including product management, customer support, sales and operations.
Reporting, Relationships and Interactions:
• Position will be located in TruPayMe Alpharetta, GA Office
• He/she will interact internally with Sales, Operations and Marketing teams.
• Externally the position will interact with several stakeholders, including acquiring clients, merchants and third party agents.
Payments sales and/or related experience.
• Strong strategic sales and customer relationship management experience.
• Success in working in a fast paced environment leveraging tools like Salesforce.com.
• Solid knowledge and understanding of merchant services platforms. A bonus would be knowledge of Ecommerce and Moto Payments.
• Experience working with indirect sales channels such as resellers and sales partners.
• Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) to address business issues and opportunities.
• Strong individual contributor focused on a results based performance driven through relationship based business.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Ability to travel within the region