Job Title: Salesforce Developer (Mid)
Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Main purpose of the job:
Work on the implementation and testing of SFDC development and automation efforts, including application, configuration, maintenance, testing and debugging, as well as managing timelines and producing technical documents.
Work closely with SFDC Team Lead, functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes and ensuring that any implementations are in line with company goals and targets.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Manage and enhance business processes through automation
• Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, stakeholder requirements and company goals
• Built custom reports, dashboards and workflows
• Develop training materials and provide training and support to SalesForce.com end users.
• Communicate with project managers, stakeholders and SMEs to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
• Track project progress through project management tool
• Ensuring ongoing user adoption
• Ensuring that projects meet the desired level of quality
Experience and Qualifications:
• Ability to manage many moving parts and details at once
• Organizational and time management skills. Complete work within established time frames
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects and competing work demands. Ability to see the “big picture” while managing several small projects
• Ability to work independently and/or in a team
• Ability to understand the business, business needs and identify areas that can be optimized
• Ability to think critically, solve problems, make decisions and build trust across the organization
• Positive interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain cooperative, courteous working relationships with others
• Combination of being business-minded and highly analytical
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Salesforce Developer (Mid) opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now