Job Title: Security Architect
Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Main purpose of the job:
Trust Payments group power the online payments of some of the world’s most well-established companies, as well as the emerging businesses of tomorrow. Trust Payments was formed in 2019, bringing together technology and financial services to create a leading-edge Fintech platform with a clear vision to build omnichannel Converged Commerce solutions. Our intelligent omnichannel payment solutions help to drive the growth of our clients by making the customer experience dynamic, simple and convenient.
The role involves spearheading and supporting the development and delivery of Trust Payments security architecture alongside identifying supplementary security capabilities to help the organisation achieve its commercial goals and promote a secure and compliant working environment. The role likewise involves being a key player in educating and providing consultancy to other areas of the business regarding security issues.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Analyse and design relevant and effective security solutions to support organisation infrastructure and applications
• Acting as a SME within the organisation, providing consultation on cybersecurity to relevant stakeholders in both commercial and technical functions
• Maintaining a range of security alignment architectural artefacts
• Acting as key stakeholders within the Security / Development functions
• Conducting relevant research on new security trends and threats related to payments industry
Experience and Qualifications:
• Exposure to working in a Security Architect role / similar function previously
• Exposure to working in a financial/fintech organisation
• Previous experience engaging business stakeholders
• Demonstrable experience and knowledge of cyber-security
• Previous experience working closely with development teams
• Exposure to working with Cloud technology
• Exposure to working in a secure environment previously
• Previous demonstrable experience working in the implementation of security solutions
• Exposure and knowledge to contemporary security architecture
• Experience working in financial industry
• Knowledge of payments
• Exposure to AWS or other cloud platforms considered an asset
• Exposure to designing PCI compliant security solutions
• Knowledge of development practises.
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Security Architect opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now