Job Title: Senior Salesforce.com (SFDC) Developer
Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Main purpose of the job:
This high-profile role will own the development cycle for Trust Payments’ SFDC platform, a core part of our technology stack. The successful candidate will be responsible for enabling the data and commercial strategy and product driven approach for Trust Payments, as well as identifying opportunities for efficiencies through automation. You will be tasked with partnering with the wider data and technology team to define requirements, leading a team of junior developers through planned sprint cycles, and ensuring Trust is extracting the maximum value and efficiency from our use of the SFDC platform.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Work across the data team to design, develop, test and implement solutions in Trust Payments’ SFDC environment
• Liaise with business analysts to ensure accurate and value-add translation of business needs into technical requirements
• Use design thinking methods to develop and enhance SFDC user experience
• Partner with other technology teams using in a highly responsive and fast-paced environment
• Be adaptive to ambiguity and willing to change in a rapid and highly dynamic company within payments
• Be comfortable with multi-tasking and working as part of a global team, as well as working independently and taking direct ownership of tasks
Experience and Qualifications:
• Salesforce Certified developer with proven SFDC experience and a demonstrated track record of success
• Demonstrated experience in designing custom, end-user solutions
• Proven experience in designing and deploying custom and extended objects
• Experience of DevOps, setting up and running infrastructure, and CI/CD pipeline deployment within an SFDC environment using standard SFDC tools
• Experience of building API integrations between SFDC and other enterprise systems
• Knowledge of Design Thinking and Test Automation methods
• Acquired practical knowledge in agile methodology
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external stakeholders
• Capable of flourishing in a fast-paced environment and able to work multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience of people leadership and coaching
• Experience in financial services, ideally payments (gateways, acquiring and processing)
• Working across a matrix environment including sales and operations
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Senior Salesforce.com (SFDC) Developer opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now