Website Trust Payments
Job Title: SFDC Platform Developer
Reports to: Group Head of DA
Whilst most of Trust Payments are working from home at present, our Covid secure offices are still open for those that can’t work from home. We’ve hired and onboarded more than 60 people virtually since the pandemic started and have grown significantly as a business. We’ve adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls, to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first, during such difficult times. Feedback from our new hires has been really positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it make them feel integrated into Trust from the start.
Main purpose of the job:
Lead the implementation and testing of SFDC automation efforts, including application, configuration, maintenance, testing and debugging, as well as managing timelines and producing technical documents. Work closely with SFDC Platform Manager, functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes and ensuring that any implementations are in line with company goals and targets.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Manage and enhance business processes through automation.
• Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, stakeholder requirements and company goals.
• Built custom reports, dashboards and workflows.
• Develop training materials and provide training and support to SalesForce.com end users.
• Communicate with project managers, stakeholders and SMEs to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
• Track project progress through project management tool.
• Ensuring ongoing user adoption
• Ensuring that projects meet the desired level of quality.
Other Significant Job Requirements:
• Ability to manage many moving parts and details at once.
• Organizational and time management skills. Complete work within established time frames.
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects and competing work demands. Ability to see the “big picture” while managing several small projects.
• Ability to work independently and/or in a team.
• Ability to understand the business, business needs and identify areas that can be optimized.
• Ability to think critically, solve problems, make decisions and build trust across the organization.
• Positive interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain cooperative, courteous working relationships with others.
• Combination of being business-minded and highly analytical.