Job Title: Support Administrator
Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Main purpose of the job:
To support the Merchant Application Form team in responding to and resolving all Partner, Merchant and internal Sales Team queries relating to the Online Merchant Application Form and Partner Portal.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Taking ownership of Partner/Merchant/Sales Team issues raised, and seeing problems through to resolution
• Speak non-technical language when liaising with Partners/Merchants/Sales Teams, asking targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
• Talk to Partners/Merchants/Sales Teams through a series of actions, either via email, phone, or chat until issue has been resolved
• Track issues through to resolution accurately
• Ensure all issues are properly logged for a weekly report
• Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
• Access merchant application forms to provide accurate solutions
• Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
• Set up new users’ accounts and resolve password issues
Experience and Qualifications:
• Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
• IT Technical background
• Attention to detail
• Database knowledge/experience (Desirable)
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Support Administrator opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now