Job Title: Technical Account Manager
Reports to:Director of Account Management
Whilst most of Trust Payments are working from home at present, our Covid secure offices are still open for those that can’t work from home. We’ve hired and onboarded more than 60 people virtually since the pandemic started and have grown significantly as a business. We’ve adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls, to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first, during such difficult times. Feedback from our new hires has been really positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it make them feel integrated into Trust from the start.
Main purpose of the job:
• To maintain close communication with Strategic merchants and partners within your assigned portfolio, as well as facilitate communication with technical support when necessary.
• Will oversee and address All Merchants and Partner technical needs and will provide accurate technical service before and after the point of sale, ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Will be required to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience. And should also be results-driven and aspire to hit all KPI objectives.
• Will provide technical, product and business knowledge to support sales process and strengthen customer relationships.
• The Technical Account Manager builds trusted relationships and acts as an interface between the merchants and partners.
• Upsell and cross-sell solutions into the Partner / merchant relationships.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Primary Technical contact point for merchant/partner representing TP.
• Will Provide technical support for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes and address all product-related queries on time.
• Will provide Training to Partners and Merchants on the integrated platforms and how to use products effectively
• Will Provide the business with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products to help us be a market leader.
• Will report on product performance and identify solutions to reduce support costs.
• Will review Partner and Merchants needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements.
• Will work with and attend meetings when required with both the sales and account management teams to win new business and increase sales
• Assist the Director of Account Management to perform Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with Top 25 Accounts encourage Partner Loyalty and identify Opportunity and Risk.
• Create and maintain account plans for Top 25 Accounts. Upload the Account Plans into SalesForce.com (SF.com) for the respective accounts.
• Ad-hoc tasks required by changing market environment or involvement in commercial activities / campaigns.
– Ensure accurate data is held within Salesforce:
– Ensure accurate data maintenance in SF.com on a daily basis.
– Ensure all Opportunities are managed in alignment with internal procedures
• Other ad-hoc tasks
– Internal cross functional engagement on applicable Projects
– Identify innovation and improvements for TP
Experience and Qualifications:
• Account Management/Sales background in SaaS / Payments technology products and services
• Vertical industry experience and knowledge
• Experience of writing and maintaining Account Plans
• Experience of building relationships and network with relevant groups, both internally and externally (banks, suppliers, Third Parties)
• Team player, excellent inter-personal skills
• Strong communication and teamwork skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Awareness of Trust Payments range of products
• Awareness of competitor’s products within the industry
• Understanding of Payment systems capabilities and features
• Computer literacy, word processing, CRM, data handling, record keeping