Job Title: Wonderlane Developer
Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Full stack developer, working at all levels of the technology stack from database, backend software, web layer to front-end development.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Analyze use cases to derive the most appropriate design to meet the business requirements.
• Implement solutions against agreed engineering standards within a disciplined CI / CD build environment.
• Deliver quality code consistently through teams following Agile working practices to support delivery of the product roadmaps.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Retail and/or payments domain.
• Working in an Agile and Kanban environment.
• Object oriented programming in a language such as Java or C#. Android in Java and/or Kotlin.
• Standard relational database CRUD operations and creation/use of stored procedures in MySQL or Microsoft SQL Server.
• React JS.
• Hibernate / Entity Framework.
• AWS DynamoDB.
• AWS serverless architecture including API Gateway, Lambda, VPC, ECS, Fargate.
• Effective communicator, both internally to colleagues and externally to customers.
• A keen balance between creativity, fastidious working, technological curiosity, and good organizational skills.
• Adaptable, energetic, positive and motivated when tackling challenging problems.
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Wonderlane Developer opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now