Job Title: Wonderlane Tech Support Officer
Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Main purpose of the job:
The Technical Support Officer will provide second-line support to our customers and partners. You will always practise excellent customer service, via multiple channels – with a particular ‘champion’ role to play regarding our new and growing product offering in the retail space.
You will be responsible for initial investigation/resolution of technical issues, handling customer phone calls, integration tasks – and escalation to third line teams as required.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Responding to support cases in the Zendesk tool – both from email and phone
• Assisting Trust Payment’s customers & partners in the technical operation of their till systems, banking, and merchant services accounts
• Assisting Trust Payment’s customers during the integration of their website and/or retail payments equipment / functionalities
• Dealing with customer escalations
• Record details of enquiries, comments and details of action taken via the Zendesk tool
• Liaising with banks and development partners
• Contribute to meetings with the Technical Support team as required (on-going issues, team huddles etc.)
• Keep the Technical Support management team updated on support issues, and request assistance where needed
• Contribute to the 24/7 support model on a rotational basis with the team
• Taking on ad-hoc tasks when required
• Comply with all legislation and codes of practice appropriate to the role
• Comply with the Health and Safety at work Act (1974) and relevant directives in all activities.
• Compliance on all relevant aspects of the Data Protection Act as appropriate to the role.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Experience within the Payments sector
• Knowledge of card payment life cycle
• Strong customer orientation
• Ability to communicate at both high and detailed levels
• Computer literacy, Microsoft Office, Zendesk, Salesforce, Document Management System (DMS), Data handling, record keeping
• Similar role in a service orientated company
Web Technologies Knowledge Desirable:
• Java Script / JSON
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to always perform the role of a good ambassador for the organisation
• Good listener: listens and is aware of other peoples’ points of view
• Self-motivated; ability of individual to work without close supervision and address problems in a collaborative environment
• Ability to work as part of a close team
• Ability to identify and contribute to opportunities/solutions for the company in a collaborative environment
• Ability to work under pressure
Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy):
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
• Flexible homeworking
• Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
• Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
• Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
• Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Wonderlane Tech Support Officer opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now