The Emerging Payments Association (EPA), which promotes collaboration and innovation across payments, recently announced the addition of Daniel Holden, CEO Trust Payments, as one of six new diverse, expert financial services leaders to its Advisory Board to help drive more meaningful change in a post-covid world.
The Emerging Payments Association (EPA), established in 2008, sets out to make payments work for everyone. To achieve this, it runs a comprehensive programme of activities for members with guidance from an independent Advisory Board of 17 payments CEOs.
Advisory Board members are nominated and elected based upon their leadership, seniority in their company and their ability, passion and expertise to influence the industry and represent the entire community. Members of the Advisory Board are both nominated and voted on by the members of the EPA.
Tony Craddock, Director General of the Emerging Payments Association, commented: “Our future is being led and influenced by our members. This opportunity to surround ourselves with such an esteemed group of executives is an honour as we work to evolve the industry through our shared passion for enabling innovation in otherwise challenging circumstances and making payments work. We’re looking to continue to build our impact throughout 2021.”
In 2021, the EPA Advisory Board will be shaping the EPA’s strategy across its policy initiatives, with particular focus on innovation, Open Banking, digital identity, recognising the threat of financial crime and promoting international trade.
The full EPA Advisory board for 2021, includes:
- Alan King, Group President, Europe & Australasia, FLEETCOR
- Andrea Dunlop, Managing Director, Access Group and Deputy Chair
- Angela Yore, Managing Director, SkyParlour
- Huw Davies, Chief Executive Officer & Founder, Ozone API
- Jeremy Nicholds, Chief Executive Officer, Judopay
- John Davies, Chief Executive Officer, Kompli-Global
- Marion King, Director of Payments, Natwest and Chair
- Monica Eaton Cardone, Chief Operating Officer, Chargebacks911
- Neil Harris, Chief Commercial Officer, GPS and Deputy Chair
- Scott Abrahams, SVP Business Development, UK & Ireland, Mastercard
- Tessa Unsworth, Chief Commercial Officer, PPS
- Nathalie Oestmann, Chief Operating Officer, Curve
- Jason Butcher, Chief Executive Officer, CoinPayments
- Vikesh Patel, Head of SWIFT, UK and Ireland, SWIFT
- Andres Kitter, Head of LHV Banking Services, LHV Bank
- Lewis Alcraft, Chief Operating Officer, PayPoint plc
- Daniel Holden, Chief Executive Officer, Trust Payments