Trust Payments (Malta) Ltd, trading as acquiring.com, has come to an agreement with three local retail software providers who are now able to offer a Trust Payments POS integration to their clients. The three solutions providers are EPL, J2 and Shireburn who between them serve a significant proportion of the Maltese retail software services market.
John Pace, Chief Business Development Officer at Trust Payments Malta stated: “We’re excited about these new partnerships, which open up a new group of customers for us and give more options and an better user experience to thousands retail and hospitality merchants in Malta. If any merchant uses either EPL, J2 or Shireburn software services they can now simply and easily integrate the Trust Payments POS terminal to take payments for their business and have everything in one system. We’re pleased to be offering local business owners an increased choice and more simplicity; and Maltese shoppers an enhanced customer experience.”
The main benefits of using a Trust Payments POS terminal are:
- Fully integrates with J2, Shireburn or EPL software.
- Snazzy, fast tech. Top of the range tech with colour touch screen displays (the first to be introduced in Malta) and very fast processing power.
- No more waiting for a signal! Various modes of connectivity, catering for all situations, even businesses on the road.
- Self-service customisable options including ability to turn customer receipts on or off; same for the tips functionality.
- Ability to process Visa, Mastercard transactions as well as other e-wallets running on smart phones or wearables.
- Think this is enough? No – we even can process Amex cards, and can offer Dynamic Currency Conversion, which enables merchants to earn more revenue.
- Access to an account manager based in Malta who will be on hand to help with any query.
For more information, contact one of the Trust Payments POS team in Malta on [email protected].