If the AAV is not present a 3DS transaction is now downgraded to a non-secure transaction. The AAV must be sent on all 3DS and attempted 3DS transactions or the PSP’s transactions will be downgraded resulting in an increase in interchange and a potential loss of merchant liability shift.
- Trust Payments and Guestline partner on innovative hospitality payments solution
- Trust Payments partners with Wakanda Messenger to empower Africans around the world
- Payment Gateway product enhancements in August
- Upgrade to 3-D Secure 2 coming soon for all merchants
- Trust Payments opens Harrogate office, bringing new jobs to the area