Visa Europe has introduced a new fee on repeated authorisation requests where a decline decision has already been received from the Card Issuer. The new Visa fee for auths on declined reoccurring transactions is €1.00 per transaction. This fee will be applied on the fourth and any subsequent transactions following the acquirer and merchant receipt of a R1 or R3 decline code or “Stop Request” by the Visa Europe Payment Stop Service.
- Trust Payments and Guestline partner on innovative hospitality payments solution
- Trust Payments partners with Wakanda Messenger to empower Africans around the world
- Payment Gateway product enhancements in August
- Upgrade to 3-D Secure 2 coming soon for all merchants
- Trust Payments opens Harrogate office, bringing new jobs to the area